ARE YOU READY FOR A JOB IN
Certificate of Specialization (CS) Cisco Networking Academy: CCNA®
Leader in the field
- Experience and seasoned Cisco Networking Academy:CCNA
- Cisco Partner
- Cisco Instructor Training Center
Experienced partner of Cisco Networking Academy®, which provides for:
- Continuous curriculum updates that parallel real-world job requirements in technology
- Introduction of new courses and certifications through Cisco
- Instructors who maintain credentials to teach the curriculum
- Laboratory equipment updates
- Certification training emphasizing hands-on skills
- Cisco curriculum aligns with Network+ certification
- Cisco curriculum aligns with A+ certification
- Cisco curriculum aligns with Security+
For more than 15 years, STLCC has offered high quality Cisco networking classes for a cost far less than proprietary schools. This certificate consists of 4 classes that can be completed in 2 or 3 semesters
More than one million students have attended STLCC. It’s the largest institute of higher education in the region, and the second largest in Missouri.
To find out if STLCC is right for you, we invite you to visit. You can meet with one of our faculty members, tour the campus, and get answers to any questions you might have. CLICK HERE
This certificate prepares students to take the Cisco Certified Networking Associate Routing and Switching industry certification exam. Technology employment is usually dependent on education, experience and certifications. It is possible to obtain an entry-level technician position; however, the best advantage is to have industry certifications backed up with more education and experience. Technology professionals must be life-long learners. You may choose to take the CCNA industry certification at an additional cost. Discount vouchers can be obtained through the instructor.
Graduates of this program are not limited to employment in technology fields. Entry- level employment opportunities are available with a wide variety of employers since small and large companies are dependent on computer networks in today’s economy. You can find entry-level employment in business, health fields, education, non-profits, etc.
Companies that have hired STLCC grads:
AT & T
Urban League of Greater St. Louis
City of St. Louis
The Outsource Group
- For information on the job outlook, visit the Bureau of Labor Statistics and search specific job titles. Also available: information on median pay, entry-level education, number of jobs and more.
- To learn about the top openings in specific cities across Missouri visit the Missouri Economic Research and Information Center.
- STLCC Career and Employment Services (CES): On each campus CES offices provide services and resources to assist students and alumni in finding full-time or part-time, on-campus or off-campus, internship or co-op, permanent, seasonal or temporary employment. CES also assists employers who are looking for qualified applicants. Click Here
STLCC provides a top quality education at a much more affordable cost than other institutions.
- St. Louis Community College provides a comprehensive financial aid program funded by federal, state and private agencies. READ MORE
- STLCC provides a Net Price Calculator to help students estimate costs. READ MORE
- For information on STLCC Scholarships READ MORE.
- Scholarships specifically for biotechnology include the Sigma-Aldrich Scholarship, the Biotechnology Student Scholarship, and the STEM Scholarship. READ MORE
- FAFSA Apply online
Prior to application we recommend that you meet with an STLCC academic advisor. The advisor can help you plan your courses, clarify program requirements, and review your academic history as it relates to this program. Click Here
You can obtain a Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT®) after 2 classes.
You can obtain a Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA®) after 4 classes.